Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's been a while since I've made a post, so here we go.
I was going to have my concentrations be fairy tales from different cultures; but now I kind of want them to be about the subconscious mind and be very Freudian. Not like surrealism; but just creating images from my dreams I have. Because I do think that dreams have meaning and I'm really good at remembering my dreams; especially dreams from years or months ago that stand out to me.
So if I do that theme, it'll be a lot of images about being chased, falling, hearing sounds, being in abandoned/unknown cities with eerie streets and broken down warehouses and also trying to picture lucid dreaming. I can lucid dream; but I'm not able to do it often. Plus, I'm VERY interested in psychology; so I'm leaning towards this theme a bit more.
As for the summer homework; haven't done any of it. Not gonna lie. BUT, I have ideas and I just need to get my supplies and start working on it. :D I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment